Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WIP Wednesday #36

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

The other day I realized it's been quite a while since I worked on my wonky 9-patch quilt, so I dug it out this week to get to work on the quilting.  I had one line half-done, finished it up, then realized I forgot to grab my scissors & was too comfy to get up & grab them.  So instead I snuggled under the quilt (it's nice & warm!) & caught up on some blog reading (Hi Tiff!).  I wouldn't call it a wasted evening. :)

Untitled

I need to make Jill's block, hopefully this week so I don't fall behind.  I'm thinking about making all the blocks in solids so I can submit the mini in the Fall for Solids contest over at Pink Castle Fabrics.  I know I need to keep up with the blocks as we go or I'll start putting them off.

I have plans for another Airport Clutch, but haven't actually started cutting anything yet.  I've also decided to jump on the band wagon & make the Amy Butler Weekender.  Right now I'm finding as much inspiration & tips as I can, and have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to it.  Check it out & let me know what I'm missing!

Make sure you head over to Freshly Pieced to see what everybody else has been up to this week.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I do that all. the. time.! blog reading is certainly not a waste of time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you completely...blog reading is not a waste of time! I love the honesty, I know how it is! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, well blog reading is useful :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)