Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A quick finish

IMG_20120725_231140.

I've been working on this little project since...Christmas, maybe?  I can't even remember, except that I remember working on it at my in-laws' house, so it was either Christmas or October when we were there for corn harvest.  Anyways, it's just good to have it finished!

I started it after seeing this fun version & wanting to do something similar.

ThingsWeLike / HypeForType
via www.hypefortype.com - Flickr

It's kind of funny, I hadn't looked at it again recently (or before I started), and just now realized mine is French Knots, which I had thought this one was as well! Guess I was wrong, but I like my version, & it's a lot more dense.

I didn't have any real plan for it in mind when I started, but toyed around with making it into a pouch or a wall hanging.  It's now headed off to a new home (well, as soon as I can make it to the post office), and I hope it'll be well-loved!

It was certainly a fun little project, and I think I'll make another soon.  I love having something small to work on while sitting on the couch watching TV in the evenings, and this is pretty mindless work.  Not sure what I'll make next, but the possibilities are endless!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)