Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Keyka Lou holiday sale

Oh boy, oh boy! I shared a little secret with you this spring about Keyka Lou patterns, and I've got to tell you - my feelings haven't changed! I absolutely adore Michelle's patterns! Her instructions are fantastic, and perfect for beginners or those of you who may not be a beginner, but haven't sewn bags before.

Michelle is having an awesome sale and all her patterns are only $5 each. Five dollars!

My favorite new pattern are the Zip Pocket Pouches. Of course I had to get the pattern as soon as it came out (is it possible to be addicted to patterns?!), and I can't wait to make a few for Christmas gifts.

allthree

Inside

Another new pattern is the Strap Clutch, a few of which showed up in the recent Pretty Little Pouch Swaps & make me want to make this even more.

Eyelet Opening

inside

I'm planning to use the Pleated Pouch pattern to add a fun pocket to the outside of a clutch I'm designing for one of my Christmas gifts. I can't tell you how excited about this & can't wait until I'm able to share it with you.

All Three Together

Nested

And of course there's the adorable little Dumpling which is available for free!

Zip Pouch

What are you waiting for? Head over & stock up on some great patterns!

Until next time...

all photos courtesy of Keyka Lou

1 comment:

  1. I have been eyeing so many of her patterns lately. I don't there is a single one that I wouldn't love to try. Thanks for the heads-up about the sale!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)