Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blocks are done!

YAY! I finally finished up getting the blocks all put together. I mentioned the other day that I was going to be one short of the 42 blocks I was hoping for (making the quilt 6x7), but I realized today I had forgotten about the block I had fully put together a month or so ago. So I've got exactly the 42 blocks I wanted. Yay! :)

IMGP0164

So, now all I've got to do is arrange them, sew them into rows, sew the rows together, decided on (and possible make) a backing, baste it all together, quilt it, and bind it. Whew! I guess I've still got a lot of work to do.

IMGP0165

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for you! Looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks perfect with the brown! I was so happy to see your blocks sewn together, those fabrics really are perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)