Thursday, March 24, 2011

Projects (3)

You can find the previous lists here, but it's time for another installment!

I'm beginning to realize these lists are getting a little out of control & I don't think I've had a chance to make a single thing! At least I've got it all in one place so I can see how much I'm not getting done. And I'm not losing track of them like I was before I started this!

Duo Pocket Changing Pad Clutch from Vibrant Designs
Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix from Daily Candy (yes, not a typical project I share, but something I didn't want to lose & thought everybody might enjoy!)
Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix from From Glitter to Gumdrops
Crochet Hook Clutch from Little Birdie Secrets
Faux Piped Quilt Binding from TLC Stitches
Diaper Clutch from A Lemon Squeezy Home
Two-Tier Circle Skirt from Bugaboo, Mini, Mr. & Me (the original Circle Skirt from Made was on list #1)
Plastic Cup Washer Necklace from Dollar Store Crafts
Tiny Kitten in a Box from Obsessively Stitching
Nook/Kindle Case from Little Birdie Secrets
Car Seat Cover from Make It & Love It
Machine Piecing Hexagons from Little Bluebell (video from Lady Havartine)
Wasp Bag from Machen/Machen
Birdie Blocks from Little Miss Shabby (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5...)
Ice Cream Cozy from Rag.a.BaeBe
Camera Strap Slip Cover from Randomness by Petchy (Completed!)
Raspberry Crochet Hat from Little Birdie Secrets
Grandmother's Flower Garden from House of A La Mode

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I know, my bookmarked project list is getting pretty long too...I think it's awesome that I can check all yours out, though, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl my books marks exceed blogging list limits! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, my list is ridiculously long too. I highly recommend that if you're ever in the mood for a quick and easy but satisfying project that you make that camera strap cover. I've made two for myself and they really brighten my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My list is much too long as well. However, it is nice to see what we really do want to accomplish and how awesome we feel that it finally gets done! You have a great list though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)