Monday, March 28, 2011

Guest blogging over at Vibrant Designs

Gosh, I feel like I'm big time now! It's like Steve Martin in The Jerk, "The new phone books are here, the new phone books are here! I'm somebody!" :)

I'm guest blogging for Julie over at Vibrant Designs today, so make sure you go check it out. There's an exciting announcement about next month's Sew Along!

Oh, if you're looking at this in a reader, stop by the blog today. There's been a subtle, but important change that I'll tell you more about on Wednesday! ;)

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I know! I know! :) :)

    It seems like I can't comment if I click the link from my Dashboard, but I can if I visit your blog directly. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, woohoo! This is the most fun sew along, it's just great!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)