Friday, January 28, 2011

A couple reminders

First of all, don't forget this is your last weekend to finish up your Cosmo Bag! I know I've got a couple of details to finish up on mine, and I can't wait to share it with you all on Monday. I've loved seeing all your bags in the Flickr group. There are some amazing bags there, make sure you check it out!

Next week you'll have the opportunity to share your bags & enter to win this great fabric from Sara at Sew Sweetness.

Geisha Fans from Amy Bulter
AB_16_Clay_GeishaFans_Pal_01

Abstract No. 9 from Alexander Henry
ah no. 9

Also, make sure you head over to Sew Sweetness if you're interested in getting in on the Echino fabric co-op. Sara's running a great opportunity to get fabric that's usually $16+ for only $8.50 a yard (plus shipping)! Hard deal to pass up for some great fabrics. The spreadsheet closes today (January 28), so if you're interested & have been on the fence about it, head over there right now and get your order in! Don't miss out on this great opportunity! Right now there aren't enough people signed up to be able to order, so help us out if you're interested! :)

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I just finished my Cosmo Bag. I will blog and post photos on flicker sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping to finish mine today... have to put some desk time in first (uhoh, here I am blog-reading instead of working).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)