Monday, December 20, 2010

Quilting Bee Inspiration

I've been looking at quite a few blocks on Flickr lately, especially stuff I find in the Quilting Bee Blocks group. If you're looking for a bee to join, or some inspiration, it's a good place to start.

Lately, there have been a lot of mosaic/stained glass blocks posted and I'm really loving them all. I'm a big fan of mosaic (I'll have to share pictures of a couple mosaic tables I've made from old fish tank stands), so now I'm really leaning towards the pattern for my month in the String Me Along quilting bee.

The mosaic pattern can be found at Oh, Fransson.

Here are some of the great ones I've found so far through Flickr (pictures should link back the the respective Flickr albums, if I've figured this out correctly):


Okay, this seems to be the only one I can share, so check out my Flickr favorites to see a couple more.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)