Thursday, October 28, 2010

TWT - Sunset

One of the items for the October Photo Hunt Challenge is your best photo taken October 23. I haven't been doing a very good job taking pictures this month, but figured that while I can make up any of the other ones at the end of the month, this was one I wouldn't have the chance to make up!

Nick & I went to a movie Saturday night, and since I wasn't smart enough to grab my camera (which is surprising, considering how much I was kicking myself all week for not having a camera with me & missing all sorts of photo opportunities), and we saw one of the most amazing sunsets on our way in to town. These are all taken with my cell phone, and half of them while we were driving (Nick was driving!).






The sky was a bit more pink than they look in these pictures, but otherwise it looked like the sky was just on fire! I'm actually fairly happy with how these turned out, considering I was using my (non-iphone - seriously, those things seem to take amazing pictures!) cell phone. Not sure yet which one I'll actually use for the official photo hunt picture, probably one of the last three.

Other news - I should be able to share the finished Gussie bag this weekend! I'm just waiting for my swap partner to get it so I don't ruin the surprise, but I've got the post all written up & ready to go! I can't wait to share how it turned out, I was totally in love with it, and kind of wish I didn't have to send it off! But I know Sharon will love it, so it's alright.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I think these are wonderful - I think my favorite is the 3rd shot. Beautiful...and you captured the motion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 3rd one too. And so your blog readers know, I LOVE the bag! Super cute and well made. Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)