Thursday, October 14, 2010

TWT - Rocky Mtn Nat'l Park elk

More this week from our trip to Colorado July 2008.

We saw lots of elk while we were out there, but this guy was just chilling right off the road.



I'm not certain what's up with the fuzziness in these photos, they were taken with my manual 35mm, so I probably had something set funny. I think I may have had the doubler on too, which can mess with stuff when it's not super close up. Unfortunately one of the major problems with shooting film is you (obviously) can't see the photo right away, so can't correct the shot right away. I still love these shots, even though I wish they'd been a bit more crisp. Lessons learned, and all that.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. How fun!

    And that toilet paper art is INSANE!!! lol I don't know if I have the patience for that! I'd seen the tree ones, but the tiny people was new!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)