Thursday, August 19, 2010

TWT & a mid-week update

I can't remember where I got this picture, it's one I've had for quite a while, but it always cracks me up. And if you don't get it, well, then you need to expand your gaming horizons. :)



So nobody's too disappointed next week, I'll tell you right now I haven't done a single crafty thing all week. If I'm lucky, I may get a big of crocheting done this weekend, but I'm not holding my breath. And here I thought I did bad two weeks ago!

Life is just crazy right now. But on a good note, we're making progress (even if it is a sort of two steps forward, one step back thing) with the house finally. Unfortunately this means I'll have even LESS time for crafting once we're able to finally start putting things together. My big plan for the next couple weeks (even though it goes against the original goals, but the house stuff is just slightly more important & all) will be to focus on any special orders & not work on my "stock" items. Please, don't hesitate to ask for any custom order because of this! I'm still going to want to sew & crochet & craft, I just won't be able to do it solely for myself. But orders for others are good excuses. :)

And since I forgot to remind you all yesterday, don't forget to check out this week's WTHW over at Envirocraftiness for more chances to win!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)