Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Keyka Lou basic wallet

A funny thing just happened. I was going through my saved posts (sometimes when I'm in a rush, I try to upload photos right away so I don't forget about them, but save the writing for later when I have more time) & found this one, which I apparently started back in July - mid-July to be exact - and realized I hadn't ever shared this wallet!

I'm really loving this little guy & have plans to make it available in a few different sizes. It's nice because it's quick & easy to put together, so I guess it would probably be a good project for this week when I won't have a whole lot of extra time to sew.

I don't have the measurements with me right now, but this should give you a good idea of the size.

This was my first time using Velcro, and I've got to say I'm not a huge fan. It's secure, but I still prefer magnetic snaps, especially now that I've found my new love - extra thin snaps!



Here's a good size comparison between the mini envelope clutch, basic wallet, and large envelope clutch.


As always, special orders are more than welcome! I'll be sure to share the other sizes when I have a chance to make them. And I promise, I won't wait a month and a half to actually post about them again. :)

Made with Keyka Lou basic wallet pattern.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)