Thursday, July 22, 2010

TWT - Visions in Plaid

This is Nick & I at a wedding about three years ago. Yes, we are at a baseball diamond. Yes, this was the wedding. It was pretty cool, they got married on the pitchers mound. They both played softball/baseball & sports are a very big part of their life, so it just made perfect sense.

This dress needs to come out of my closet a little more often - I love it! I just don't wear dresses on a regular basis, and don't really get a lot of good excuses to wear it. Maybe it's time to just make one!


Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Cute dress! I don't get to wear them all that much either. If you're interested in making one, I'd suggest the free pattern dl from Burda style for the coffee date dress. I just made it (will post pics on my blog as soon as I can get someone to photograph me in it!!) and it's pretty simple with great results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, I'll have to check it out! Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)