Thursday, July 15, 2010

TWT - Raven Baby

This is one of my favorite pictures of Raven when we first got her – 4 years ago in August! It’s hard to believe she’s been with us that long, and yet I can hardly remember life without her.

She has always loved to sleep with her head up on something – anything. I don’t see how this could have been comfortable, but it wasn’t the only time we found her sleeping like this. Even now, she’s most happy when she can lay with her head up on a pillow, a blanket, or even a different floor surface than the rest of her body.

Until next time…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)