Thursday, July 1, 2010

TWT - America

In celebration of the Fourth of July this weekend, I thought I'd share something a little patriotic this weekend.

I took these a few years ago when I was doing a mini photo shoot with a friend for her husband who was overseas in the Army at the time. I took some time to take some general shots while we were out because I just loved this statue. I keep meaning to get back out there (it's not far from me), but haven't had a chance.

These were both taken with my old 35mm Pentax K1000. I hope you enjoy, these are some of my favorite shots.

Oh, and I did share these in Pioneer Woman's photography assignment for this week as well. :)



Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I always think to myself, I wuold love to take up photography, but I never do. I am always amazed atthe beautiful shots people get! Yours are great! Very fitting for the upcoming weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)