Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Progress: Week 2

Other than being a day late posting this, I did well last week!

Five projects for the week: I haven't posted pictures of anything yet, but I went back to the hook & crocheted two hats, made a cute little coin purse, KeykaLou box wallet, and embroidered a hand towel. I'll put up pictures of projects later.

New pattern this week was the box wallet. I did work on all small projects this week, but that doesn't necessarily make them quicker or easier! Sometimes the small projects are harder, just to try to get into all the little places decent. Of course I went off & gave away the wallet before I took pictures, but it's definitely on my list of projects to do again, so I'll get a picture next time. :)

Still doing well with no finished projects posted on FB! It's been kind of hard because I do want to share with people, but it's getting easier.

No more work yet on the Etsy shop, so hopefully I'll get some major sewing done this week. I really need to get at least a few things listed before the first of August for reasons I can't share just yet. You'll just have to wait to find out! :)

I haven't started actually working on Christmas presents yet, but I've got ideas swirling around in my head like crazy. I just need to settle on something!

I'm working on the Origami Imposter head a lot - in my head. Nothing down on paper or fabric yet, but the more I work out in my head ahead of time (how's that for an awkward phrase?), the easier I think it will be. I hope.

Not a bad week! What did you get done?

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on a productive week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very productive week! I got a whole lotta curtains made :) haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)