Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mock Crocs!



I'm pretty darn happy with how these turned out, except I don't think I'll be using veriegated yarn for them again. Solid colors from here on out because I don't like how they don't quite match. I know it doesn't really matter, but the way I am, it just kind of bugs me. I guess the only place it's overly noticeable is on the strap, so if I could do the strap separately in a solid color, it might be okay. I'll play around with them some more & see what I can come up with.


Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. These are great!! Did you make up the pattern yourself? You should post directions cuz people like me would LOVE to learn how to make these adorable Croc booties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I didn't link to the pattern when I posted these! Thank you so much for pointing it out! I'll go round it up & add it. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)