Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fun, Bright Happiness


Lo-o-ove the bright happy colors on these ones (excluding the brown, obviously)! Even the brown is such a nice, warm color. I'm really happy with how these turned out, so I hope McKenzie is just as happy. She's the photographer I mentioned before that ordered a few of the covers, so we'll see what she thinks when I get them shipped out this week. Still need to work on a pair of booties for her, but I'll be in the car for work most of the day tomorrow, so I should be able to get those done without much problem (famous last words, I know!).
And what about those toggles? I love them! Of course Nick's comment - "but, the baby will hurt himself on it." :)
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)