Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thousand Words Thursday

I know…I know…
I know exactly what you’re thinking, “Didn’t she ALREADY post a thousand words today? Jeesh…”
Well, yes, I know I rambled a bit (HA!) earlier, but this is a different kind of thousand words. More along the lines of “A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words.” It’s a good excuse to post some of my favorite pictures, and a lazy way to blog for a day. And had I been thinking earlier, I would have saved my crochet post for later & done only this one today. So I guess it’s your lucky day – bonus blog! :)
Oh, and I’m testing out the e-mail blogging, so hopefully this’ll all work out alright.
This is my little one on a trip up to visit family over Easter weekend. I said she looks pouty because she’s missing her Daddy (he wasn’t able to go with us for the weekend).

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)